- Support for using Go templates to construct the Packet Broker Cluster ID from The Things Stack’s Cluster ID using the
- Support for importing end devices using a CSV file. See documentation for the data format.
- Support claiming end devices in an external Join Server (ex: The Things Join Server).
as.down.data.receivein default event filter, so that decrypted and decoded dowlink payload can be examined in the Console.
- Join-accept scheduling if it took more than ~1.2 seconds to process the device activation with default configuration. These slow device activations can be observed when using external Join Servers.
- Fix issues in the webhook forms causing webhooks to be created with all message types enabled and no way of deactivating message types.
- Fix validation issue in the webhook form not detecting message type paths with more than 64 characters.
- Fix “reactivate”-webhook button in the Console.
- Port returned by the LBS LNS discovery message if standard 80/443 ports are used.