- Logo customization according to Subscription Tier of the TTS Cloud in the Console.
http.client.transport.compressionexperimental flag. It controls whether the HTTP clients used by the stack support gzip and zstd decompression of server responses. It is enabled by default.
http.server.transport.compressionexperimental flag. It controls whether the HTTP servers used by the stack support gzip compression of the server response. It is enabled by default.
- The Things Stack is now built with Go 1.21.
- End device claiming on The Things Join Server now takes the tenant cluster’s NetID and NSID, if set.
- Statistics for gateways are now fetched in a single request.
- Resolve scroll jumps when selecting different tabs of a table in the Console.
BatchGetGatewayConnectionStatsRPC rights check in certain cases.