- New config option
--as.packages.timeoutto control the message processing timeout of application packages.
- Option to retain current Gateway ID while claiming.
- Option to view and copy error details in full view errors in the Console.
- Metrics for CUPS requests.
- Language chooser in the footer in the Console.
- Japanese language support in the Console.
- Metrics for gateway claiming.
- Option to disable primary email and name update via stack.
- Cache Root CA for client TLS configuration.
- Identity Server no longer allows removing the
_ALLright from entity collaborators if that leaves the entity without any collaborator that has the
- The Network Server application uplink queue may now be skipped if the Application Server peer is available at enqueue time.
- The interval for updating gateways in Packet Broker is now 10 minutes (was 5 minutes) and the timeout is 5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Validation of the
- Improved errors when ordering search requests by non-existent fields.
- LNS authentication key handling for gateways in the Console.