- Configure application activation settings from the CLI (see
ttn-lw-cli application activation-settingscommands).
- User API keys management to the Console.
PurgeRPC and cli command for entity purge (hard-delete) from the database.
- More password validation rules in the user management form in the Console.
- Support for class B end devices in the Console.
- MAC settings configuration when creating and editing end devices in the Console.
- Support for the LR1110 LTV stream protocol.
- Branding (updated TTS Open Source logo, colors, etc).
- Simulated uplinks visibility in webhook messages.
- Retransmission handling.
- RTT recording for LBS gateways. The maximum round trip delay for RTT calculation is configurable via
- Memory leak in GS scheduler.