- Packet Broker gateway visibility management (default settings only). See
ttn-lw-cli packetbroker home-networks gateway-visibilities --helpfor more information.
- The Gateway Server worker pools may now drop workers if they are idle for too long.
- FPort = 0 uplinks are no longer decoded by the Application Server, and the Network Server no longer provides the frame payload to the Application Server for these messages.
- Emails to admins about requested OAuth clients.
sessionhandling for joined OTAA end devices in the Console.
- Empty Join Server address handling in end device creation form in the Console.
- Data Rate to data rate index matching for uplinks and downlinks.