- CLI warnings about insecure connections.
- CLI warnings about using the
- Packet Broker network listed switch in the Console.
- Improved errors for invalid command-line flags.
- Validation of entity attributes in the Console, with regards to maximum length for keys and values.
- Support limiting concurrent data plane application gRPC and MQTT connections by application and tenant ID. See the
resource-limitingconfiguration section for details.
- CLI command to decode raw LoRaWAN frames (
ttn-lw-cli lorawan decode), useful for debugging purposes.
- Options to restore or purge deleted applications, gateways and organizations in the Console.
- Handling of default mac settings values when manually registering end devices in the Console.
- Add a new
class_b_c_downlink_intervalfield that can be configured to set the minimum interval between a network initiated downlink (Class B & Class C) and an arbitrary downlink per device.
- Retrieve count of upstream messages from the Storage Integration by end device.
- See the new
- See the new
ttn-lw-cli applications storage countand
ttn-lw-cli end-devices storage countCLI commands.
- See the new
- The Identity Server now returns a validation error when trying to update the EUIs of an end device.
- Network Server no longer accepts RX metadata from Packet Broker if the originating forwarder network equals the current Network Server (by NetID and cluster ID, based on
ns.cluster-idconfiguration). This avoids duplicate RX metadata as well as redundant downlink scheduling attempts through Packet Broker after the cluster’s Gateway Server already failed to schedule.
- Usability of the end device import function in the Console.
- Show a per-device report when errors occur.
- More structural changes to the process to improve UX.
- Packet Broker mutual TLS authentication; only OAuth 2.0 is supported now.
request_detailsfrom errors in the Console.
- Generated CLI configuration for The Things Stack Community Edition.
- End device access with limited rights in the Console.
- Parsing of ID6 encoded EUIs from Basic Station gateways.
- Warnings about unknown fields when getting or searching for gateways.
- Internal Server Errors from
- Console rendering blank pages in outdated browsers due to missing or incomplete internationalization API.
- Error in edit user form (Console) when submitting without making any changes.
descriptionfield not being fetched in edit user form (admin only) in the Console.
- Ignore invalid configuration when printing configuration with
- Emails about API key changes.
- Avoid rendering blank pages in the Console for certain errors.
- Blank page crashes in the Console for certain browsers that do not fully support
- End device session keys handling in the Console.
- Byte input width in Safari in the Console.