- Fallback end device version identifiers to be used while importing end devices using the Console.
- The Things Stack is now built with Go 1.20.
--with-claim-authentication-codeflag for the end device
createcommand via the CLI. Users must use a valid claim authentication code that is registered on a Join Server instead of generating one during end device creation.
- Attempting to claim an end device with a generated DevEUI will now result in an error.
- Claiming an end device using command line flags.
- 24 hour stack components deadlock when the default clustering mode is used.