sentry.environmentconfiguration option to set the
environmenttag on Sentry reports.
- TR005 QR code format, with ID
- LoRa Cloud Geolocation Services support for TOA/RSSI end device geolocation.
- Device Claiming Server can now contact Join Servers outside of the cluster: the source end device’s registered Join Server address is dialed.
- Default value of
gs.udp.addr-change-blockis now 0, which disables the IP firewall for UDP traffic. Deployments that need to enforce the IP check should set a value greater than 0. Note that the new default value makes UDP connections less secure.
- Prevent flooding logs with “Packet Filtered” messages when UDP gateways exceed the maximum rate limit. Only one message per minute will be printed for each gateway.
- TR005 Draft 2 and 3 QR code formats. Use the final version of the technical recommendation, with ID
- Downlink queue operations on ABP devices not working under specific circumstances.
- NwkKey handling for end devices in the Console.