The Things Indoor Gateway
The Things Indoor Gateway is designed to be a LoRaWAN compliant, 8 channel gateway connecting over WiFi. This ultra low-cost gateway comes out-of-the-box configured to an SLA-backed network by The Things Industries for network and gateway management. Owners can connect their gateway to any LoRaWAN network.
- Frequencies: EU868, US915, AS923
- Incl. wall plug, and USB-C socket operating on 900mA
- Transmit power upto +27dBm
- Supports Basic Station protocol by Semtech
- LoRaWAN library for easy use
- Certifications: FCC, EC. In 2019: IC (Canada), Telec (Japan), China, TEC (India), RCM (Australia)