The Things Stack - Cloud Hosted infrastructure has been updated to version 3.10 which means plenty of new features, bug fixes and reliability improvements.
- Support for simulating uplink traffic in the Console
- Support for setting the frame counter width
- Option to download the global config JSON file from the console, to be used for UDP gateways
- Improved UI in the events field
- Meta information and status events in the event views in the Console
- Functionality to allow admin users to list all organizations in the Console.
- Downlink count for end devices
- Storage Integration API is now available
Only available using the CLI
Learn how to configure it
- LoRa Cloud - Device & Application Services integration support from the console
Get an evaluation instance of The Things Stack
Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange it for you.
For more details, see our GitHub release notes.