The Things Stack has now been updated to version 3.9, adding new features, bug fixes and reliability improvements to our LoRaWAN network server.
- Webhook integrations with third party cloud platforms can now be initiated in the console within a few clicks.
- More native integrations will be added to our Stack, including Microsoft Azure InfluxData and ThingSpeak. Are you interested in a specific cloud integration? Please send an email to sales@thethingsindustries with your integration request.
AWS IoT Pub/Subs integration
- The Things Stack now integrates directly with AWS IoT via a CloudFormation template deployed in your AWS account, and you can enable the connection to your AWS IoT Core endpoint
LoRa Cloud DAS integration Semtech’s platform for Device & Application Services
With the LoRa Cloud Device & Application Services protocol, you can manage common device functionality at the application layer for LoRaWAN devices. This protocol consists of a set of messages, allowing you to:
- Periodically communicate info messages
- Trigger client-initiated management commands
- Run advanced, application-layer protocols
The LoRa Cloud DAS integration can now be enabled via the CLI. In the next update, it can also be connected using the Console
Australian Cluster added
In addition to the Europe (eu1) and North America (nam1) cluster, the Australian cluster is added. You can access the cluster via tenant-name.au1.cloud.thethings.industries/console
Skip payload encryption and decryption
- With this setting enabled, our Stack won’t decrypt or encrypt data. Encryption/decryption can be done on a platform of your choosing.
Improved user management
- Admins now receive an email when a new account needs approval.
- Admins can create new users in their tenant, right from the console.
- Gateway documentation is extended with documentation on:
- LoRa Basics Station (generic)
- Laird gateways
- Troubleshooting guide has been added
For more details, see our GitHub release notes.